Friday, December 1, 2017

Politicians and Their Fans


“And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
 
Many of us are familiar with the above quote.  If not, there was some mention of grabbing a cat of some sort. 
This quote, I believe, is was the biggest clue on how President Trump would lead our nation in his first year in office.  The man does not lie well – his intentions are plainly spoken.  He back pedals quite often, as we can see by his tweets, deletes of tweets, or totally ignoring news that doesn’t fit his paradigm.  His paradigm is another story – it is something I’m not familiar with. 
And I feel like he is baiting his base, his fans.  (You know, fan is short for fanatic).  He can do ANYTHING and they (fanatics) still love him.  The bash others that have shown similar faults, but still bask in the glow of his golden toilet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Financial Independence - Is it for me?

Financial Independence!!! That's the main topic on my mind today.  There are so many things that I want to do, but I just don't se...